Save Time, Template yourself in OneNote

OneNote page templates

Why page templates? Obvious we as teachers need to save time where ever possible. I for one was not a fan of detailed lesson plans. This allowed me to have a lesson plan template set up ready for day to day use. This also helped with my own teacher as inquiry and those dreaded unit plans.

Open a blank page, use a decorative background already created for you (such as blue wave). Insert some tables to create some organisation and order, Throw in some headings. Add some media, then when you are happy with it click on page templates and hidden down the bottom click on save current page as template. Too easy, you’ve done it.

Don’t count out the templates already created for you. Sick of the boring old blank page? Add some colour with some decorative bubbles in the corner or change the page colour.

Got a meeting coming up? Choose the business tab and add in detailed meeting notes. This allows you to add content of a meeting with ease and send it back to everyone later. Making you look super organised.

Probably the most useful tool of all is saving the current page as a template. This is and should be a teacher’s best friend. Whether it be rubrics for marking of your favourite math lesson outline, create it once and never worry again. Personalise your content, using colour, ruled lines or even my favourite rainbow background.

Save time, be super organised and personalise your work instantly with OneNote Page templates.